Window Film allows you to let beautiful natural sunlight fill your home without the consequences of hot spots, glare, faded furnishings, and other repercussions that accompany non-filmed windows. When choosing the window film that is right for you, consider the characteristics of each type of film listed below.
- Adds patterns to windows that can mimic the look of etched, stained, frosted, or textured glass
- Reusable and easy to remove Enhance the privacy of your home Block harmful UV rays
- Can be used on the interior OR exterior side of the glass
- Minimal heat protection
Heat & UV Blocking Film:
- Absorbs and reflects energy from the sun to keep your home cooler
- Lowers your energy costs
- Blocks harmful UV rays & solar heat
- Minimizes glare
- Tends to be more expensive than other film types
- Keeps the inside of your home shielded from onlookers
- Often have a reflective or frosted appearance
- Can reduce the brightness of a room
- Come in varying shades and tints
Now that you’re educated on the different types of window film available, we can discuss the ways in which window film can improve your home. There are countless benefits of window film, including the following:
- Improved Aesthetic
- Harmful UV Protection Safety and Security Efficiency
Window Film not only improves the exterior look of your home, but ensures the interior is safe by hexing harmful UV rays. It also saves you tons on energy costs as heat-controlling window film keeps your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Untreated windows are so last year. It’s time to upgrade your home and your quality of life. Contact the experts at Indy Tint here or give us a call at 317-823-4305 to receive your FREE window film estimate.